Faith Can Move Mountains... But Dynamite Works Better

Thursday, December 9, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different....

Hello, greetings, and salutations, for those of you who might wonder where I've been lately. Things have been busy, and I've had some off days. I'm still trying to catch up on blog reading, and until that's done and out of the way, no new blogs... at least no new solo blogs.

That doesn't count though for joint projects, where my esteemed partner in crime and I have been breaking through the fourth wall today for the first part of a series of interviews with our alter egos. Have a look at our joint blog, which you can find here, and if you like it, by all means, put us on follow. We like having people following us:

http://scarlettjames69.blogspot.com/2010/12/of-interviews-and-carnal-pleasures-part.html

Oh, and a word of warning. This is definitely not safe for work. Or reading with the rugrats around. Just saying....

2 comments:

Comments and opinions always welcome. If you're a spammer, your messages aren't going to last long here, even if they do make it past the spam filters. Keep it up with the spam, and I'll send Dick Cheney after you.