Faith Can Move Mountains... But Dynamite Works Better

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Another Six Sentence Sunday blog today, featuring a passage from Heaven & Hell....





Glancing at the pool, she saw things getting very personal between Dahlia and Beigel. She arched an eyebrow, remarking, “It doesn’t appear to me that they’re swimming at the moment, Nasira.”

            Nasira laughed. “I wasn’t aware you two were exhibitionists,” she called out. “Or are we supposed to be voyeurs?” Beigel responded by sweeping his arm through the water, sending it splashing onto the others, all while not breaking out of the rather passionate kiss he and Dahlia were engaged in.

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like Beigel has multi-tasking down to an art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm going to have to agree with Evie and Karla....

    You have got to get this book up on Amazon so everybody can read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This moment between this set of characters is one of my favourites in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a hot kiss in a pool to set the mood...mmmm, sounds like fun!!

    I agree with Norma...!! I want to read this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are we going to get to read this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really can't wait to read it. And I sure do love the name Dahlia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmmmmmmmmm... sounds very fun !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  8. As soon as possible! I'm zooming through the small additions I had to make now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It almost comes across as an entirely different genre, doesn't it? Of the naughty kind?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is your book already published, William? I clicked on the picture of it in the sidebar and it didn't take me anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not yet, Christine. I'm polishing off a few things and then sending it onto my beta readers. I'm expecting it to be out there by summer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and opinions always welcome. If you're a spammer, your messages aren't going to last long here, even if they do make it past the spam filters. Keep it up with the spam, and I'll send Dick Cheney after you.