Faith Can Move Mountains... But Dynamite Works Better

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Word Clouds From Heaven, Hell, And New Jersey... Wait A Minute, New Jersey Is Hell

I've been playing around with text over at Word It Out. Inserting some of the text from your work will create word clouds. If you haven't seen them yet, check out what Norma did with a word cloud over at Sam's Story, or with some of her writing at Windchaser's Journey. The links will take you right to the specific blogs themselves. And we also did word clouds over at our joint blog Basking In The Afterglow, which, of course, resulted in rather risque word clouds. What can I say? Our alter egos get frisky from time to time.

Today I've got several word clouds from Heaven & Hell, and I'll just say that one of them contains the essence of the Very Bad Thing. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one. Have fun!








14 comments:

  1. I can tell from all of those that I am going to love your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! You used some good text samples to make them.

    Is there a prize for guessing which one is the Very Bad Thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I wouldn't be eligible for a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see lots of very bad things in your clouds and I guess I was supposed to look for the Very Bad Thing with caps. I see a Very Bad Thing in lower case. Hmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Eve: if it's one of the three I'm thinking of, you're onto something...

    @Norma: Insider information!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a detective or anything, but I'm pretty sure the very bad thing has something do with an explosion??? I know, I know, you're not telling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spoiler alert: putting kittens in a rucksack and dropping them into a mosque filled with ferrets. Do I get a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, beings how I am your friend and quasi sister of the WMD, I think I should be privvy to this sort of information...don't you think?? Hmmmmmmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm...I almost moved to NJ. It would have been nicer if I lived there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very much looking forward to the release of Heaven & Hell. By the title, I have to agree with you. New Jersey is hell. There used to be a site, www.newjerseysucks.com, but it was taken down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw Norma's, and now yours! Pretty cool! Happy 2012, William.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and opinions always welcome. If you're a spammer, your messages aren't going to last long here, even if they do make it past the spam filters. Keep it up with the spam, and I'll send Dick Cheney after you.