Faith Can Move Mountains... But Dynamite Works Better

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

That Old Loan Shark Scam


It is fair to say that they can't take a hint. They can't just give up this way of life and find an honest way to make a living. They persist in going through life sending random emails to people trying to get them to believe their scam story. They leave random comments on blogs, determined to get some attention, having nothing to do with the blog in question, but with the purpose of spamming their product. I speak, of course, of homo sapiens spammeritis annoyingus, the vile horde otherwise known as internet scammers and spammers. The following is a comment that has made it past the spam filters in recent days here and over in my photo blog. Not for long, because they were cast back into spam and then deleted.


I was so devastated when my business was going down due to financial situation until I found Mr Pedro and his working loan company website then I contacted them via Email

 then I was given a terms and conditions on how there loans works, I was happy because they willing to fund my business with the amount of 86,000.00 Pounds with a loan repayment of 2% annual return to expand my business. The whole process was so transparent and swift. Gracias.
I will recommend them as professional loan lenders.


There have been various names attached to these comments, which run along the same lines, and have the same name associated with them- Mr Pedro. I'm accustomed to your standard Cancer Widow spam. But this is the first time I've been caught up in loan shark spam. Because that's what it is. A loan shark. Not a loan lender.

The name attached to this one is an odd one- Nazgul Williams. 

Nazgul. Really. Same name as the ghostly henchmen of Sauron in the Lord of the Rings.


Oh, sure, that's believable. That's the sort of name one wants to go through life with.

Our guy does some of the same other patented spammer nonsense. Spelling mistakes (it's their, not there). The big offer that's too good to be true (because it is). The desperate but brief story of how their business was going downhill until they found Mr. Pedro.

Yeah, right. First, I'll be honest. Pedro is not the sort of name I'd find great confidence in for a business. It's like the Spanish version of Billy Bob. And second, for an actual loan, one goes to an actual bank.

Nice try, dumbass. But I'm wise to your ways and know better. But since I've decided Pedro (or whatever his name actually is) is a loan shark, perhaps it's time that Pedro and his sock puppets should do us all a favour and meet the real thing.

You'll be the main course for those sharks, Pedro.

4 comments:

  1. Cute, funny slat on some evils of the world. Linda in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that it's Mr. Pedro makes it even more suspicious. No one wants money from a Mr. Billy Bob. It's bad news.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and opinions always welcome. If you're a spammer, your messages aren't going to last long here, even if they do make it past the spam filters. Keep it up with the spam, and I'll send Dick Cheney after you.