Faith Can Move Mountains... But Dynamite Works Better

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Spam From A Spell Caster Fan


And so it is that a few days ago I received an unwelcome comment in my posts, one that was swiftly banished to the purgatory of the spam folder where it belongs. It's the sort of spam I've received from time to time before: the so called "testimony" of a supposed person proclaiming their spell caster improved their lives. We've all seen them at one point or another, and to call it obnoxious is an understatement. I decided to copy and paste it here, redacting actual links as I do so, for the sole purpose of ridiculing the spammer and her, his, or its supposed spell caster/ witch doctor/ weed dealer. Because that's all this spam is good for.


i am giving this testimony cos l am happy My name is Mrs. Santana Valdez from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Canada in June 28th 2021 this year on a business summit. i meet a man called Dr Zuma zuk.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love's gone, misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job. i'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 2 years. i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him.. at first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 6 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address (REDACTED) Great Zuma zuk i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. Email Him Through his email address... REDACTED please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay...What a powerful man such as Dr Zuma zuk.. he is so much powerful..\\ email him for any difficulties.. REDACTED His whatsapp REDACTED follow REDACTED


So where to begin. Well, for starters, for someone who claims to live in Houston, she can't spell the name of her state. It's Texas, not taxes. She gives some of the usual spammer tell tales- spelling issues, punctuation issues, spacing issues. She can't decide if she's writing in the present tense or past tense. She says she never believed in love spells or magic until she met this spell caster "once". On June 28th of this year. You know, when I use the word once, it tends to refer to a time a good deal earlier than a few weeks ago.

And then there's the other thing. She claims that she met the spell caster while in Canada at a business summit. First off, let's face it... an actual businessperson would have better writing skills. And an actual businessperson would know that the borders are still pretty restricted at the moment while we're getting Covid sorted out.


So excuse me if I don't buy the concept that this moron from 'taxes' was up in Canada just a few weeks ago. She promotes a guy named "Zuma zuk' (her capitalization, not mine) and tries to pass him off as a doctor. Uh huh. She tells a story of how the guy she was going to marry ditched her three weeks before the wedding. So she told this story to this supposed spell caster and went home and reunited with the totally fake love of her life. He got a new job, they got married, and oh, by the way, they're expecting "our little kid". All since the 28th of June. My, they've been productive.


I've seen variations of this comment on many occasions, with a spell caster supposedly working miracles. And in a single word; bullshit. The comment is always structured the same way, proclaiming how wonderful the guy is, how he sorted whatever problem the person in question had, and how their lives are so much better now. It's essentially a form letter. It's certainly not testimony, despite what this nitwit says. Testimony is part of a court proceeding. 

And so I banished this nonsense off to spam comments where it belongs. But I did follow the name to Facebook, where I found Zuma Zuk. His, hers, or its posts are pretty much the same thing over and over again, self advertisement of spell casting. First, for good measure, I reported a couple dozen posts as spam. Just to cover my bases. Then I wrote an unpleasant comment on one of those posts, referring to him as a two bit con artist. Because let's face it, that's all this guy actually is.


And so it is. Eventually there will a similar comment touting him or some other two bit con artist. The same nonsense, no doubt put out by Zuma Zuk, or whatever his real name is, as opposed to this supposed third party. Too bad they don't get what's coming to them, though. 

Like having a voodoo doll of them thrown into a fire.

14 comments:

  1. I have seen the same comments on a few blogs I follow. I have some scumbag continually trying to hack my computer which is even more frustrating! Such vile people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your last photo meme ! I sometimes think voodoo has to help !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise ending - never expected you to hunt him down! Hope his ability to cast spells is equal to his spelling ability.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been barred by facebook before for no good reason, so I figured it was a good idea to report him several times as a spammer before personally ridiculing him.

      Delete
  4. Yes, I was spammed by the same message and then today some kind of gambling spam hit my blog. It’s a pain and I can’t imagine that they get any good responses from this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got another testimony spam comment at my photo blog between writing this post and publishing it.

      Delete
  5. Why am I not getting any of these spell casters on my blog? Am I not good enough? Aren't there any Canadian spell caster businessmen visiting me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get all the sex spam stuff with women who want to jump you in any conceivable position.

      Delete
  6. You're a veritable voodoo hoodoo, William.

    ReplyDelete

Comments and opinions always welcome. If you're a spammer, your messages aren't going to last long here, even if they do make it past the spam filters. Keep it up with the spam, and I'll send Dick Cheney after you.