Wednesday, August 26, 2026

The Unexpected Totally Fake Scam

 

They are the lowest of the low. They have no real job, no purpose, no direction in life. Nothing but being what they are. They are the scum who send us random comments in our blogs that have nothing to do with the subject. They are the vermin who send us emails with spam and scams, trying to get attention, trying to get someone just gullible enough to do business. I speak, of course, of that wretched horde called homo sapiens spammeritis annoyingus, otherwise known as the internet scammer and spammer. The following crap came to my email recently, but not with the name listed in the included email. No, it was one Nancy Peters. That should be the first hint.


From  : JP  Rodrigue
RE      : Regarding Pending Matters
            (D.M.C) FCA.

Dear Sir,

I am pleased to inform you that I have recently resumed duty as Chairman  Debt Reconciliation Commission. Our responsibility is to reconcile and release all pending and unclaimed funds owed to individuals and companies.

According to our records, an outstanding overdue amount of "seven hundred and fifty thousand USD has been located in an international account registered under your name and email address. These funds are classified as unclaimed and are rightfully due to you.

We have observed that the payment is delayed due to an unauthorized claim. To proceed with the release of these funds, we kindly request the following information for validation:

- Full Name
- Telephone Number  
- Contact Address

This is to enable us to arrange the immediate transfer to your designated financial port.

Please confirm at your earliest convenience so we may proceed

Sincerely,  
JP  Rodrigue
Chairman, Debt Management Commission (D.M.C) FCA.

Oh, sure, right. That's believable. A random email reaches myself and five hundred thousand other email addresses claiming that I'm owed money. From an agency that sounds official but doesn't actually exist. They use the overly formal writing, claiming that I'm owed seven hundred fifty thousand dollars in an international account registered to my name. This is astonishing, because my banking is of course domestic only. They want me to get caught off guard and believe this crap, because if I do, it's only a matter of time before I get caught up in it, and the inevitable "administration fees" are set up.


Of course, I know better. I've seen this crap so many times by now that their methodology is well known to me. So I won't believe any of it. But they're not counting on me. They're counting on the one or two gullible nitwits in that list of five hundred thousand random emails they've sent this to. The nitwits who will actually believe it, and then wonder after losing a few thousand dollars where it all went wrong.

In an ideal world, schmuck, your end would be against one of these fiery grouches. A well deserved end too.

1 comment:

Comments and opinions always welcome. If you're a spammer, your messages aren't going to last long here, even if they do make it past the spam filters. Keep it up with the spam, and I'll send Dick Cheney after you.